This beautiful handmade batik silk is printed carefully with a traditional stamp. This lovely craft is perfect for shirts, dresses, skirts, sarongs, quilting, wrapping, and home decoration.
How to care for silk.
1. Hand wash/ submerge your silk in a basin with cool water only and mild silk-friendly detergent.
2. Let the silk soak for at least 3 – 5 minutes
3. Gently plunge the silk fabric up and down to remove dirt and rinse with cold water.
4. Only press, squeeze or use a towel to remove excess water. No twisting, No wringing, as it can damage the fabric’s fibers.
5. Lay flat to dry and avoid direct sunlight.